Plant Based Cleaning Brush
They can be used as a replacement head for our Dish Brushes or used alone as a Vegetable Brush, Nail Brush or Cleaning Brush. The choices are endless.Features:
- The handle is made from environmentally sustainable beechwood.
- The bristles are a completely natural sisal vegetable fibre, made from the leaves of the agave cactus. The thick leaves are crushed in a mangle, where rollers remove the moist fleshy outer husk, leaving long off-white fibres, which are bundled together then hung in the sun to dry. The firm fibre is ideal for brushing vegetables and cleaning dishes.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly after use. Natural fibres will deteriorate if left in wet condition.
- Products shipped in recyclable packaging with compostable tape and satchels.
- Order before 12pm Monday - Thursday for same day dispatch.
- Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order.
- Standard Australian shipping is $10, while Australian express is $18.
- Free shipping on orders over $80 and free express on orders over $140.
- Orders within Hobart have a free delivery option at checkout.
- Metro area orders are sent via Australia Post which takes between 2-7 business days
- Rural orders are sent via Australia Post which can take up 7-10 days
- International orders are sent using Australia Post which at the moment can take up to 4 months due to the pandemic
International Customers are responsible to pay for any Customs Duties into their country.