The economical choice for kitchens and bathrooms. A biodegradable and highly durable multipurpose cleaning brush that has been designed to bring sustainable style to your kitchen, with the functionality to deliver a superior clean. Our handles are made from FSC accredited timber and are in line with our environmental core values.
- Cuts through tough grease and is safe on non-stick fry pans
- Non Scratch
- Designed to get into hard to reach places
- Easily removes mold
- Naturally Antibacterial
- Free from toxic chemicals
Our products are made with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified recycled Rubber tree's grown in a plantation and at the end of their life replanted and the wood used for our brush handles. The bristles are made from sustainably farmed coconut husk's which is the outside of dried coconuts.
All of our products and their packaging and shipping materials are 100% Plastic Free, this includes labels and tape.
- Products shipped in recyclable packaging with compostable tape and satchels.
- Order before 12pm Monday - Thursday for same day dispatch.
- Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order.
- Standard Australian shipping is $10, while Australian express is $18.
- Free shipping on orders over $80 and free express on orders over $140.
- Orders within Hobart have a free delivery option at checkout.
- Metro area orders are sent via Australia Post which takes between 2-7 business days
- Rural orders are sent via Australia Post which can take up 7-10 days
- International orders are sent using Australia Post which at the moment can take up to 4 months due to the pandemic
International Customers are responsible to pay for any Customs Duties into their country.