AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER! Say goodbye to plastic waste and expensive blade refills! And hello to our simple and sleek solution for plastic-free, low-waste shaving. Enjoy a close, gentle shave without contributing to landfill.
FABULOUS FEATURES >
- Reusable, plastic-free safety razor
- Includes 10 replacement blades
- The eco friendly way to shave- no plastic parts or packaging
- Made from ultra durable brass alloy, electroplated with a matte black finish
- Shave in short, gentle strokes without applying pressure. The weight of the razor is enough to provide a super close shave
- Use with shaving cream, gel or a shave bar to help the razor glide
- Take it slowly while getting used to this new way of shaving. Once you get the hang of it, you'll never go back!
- The blade is double sided, so you should expect to get around 6-7 shaves per side. Once blunt, replace the blade. Store used blades in a jar or container. Once filled, seal container and contact your local council for the location of your nearest recycling facility
- Store razor outside of the shower and allow to dry between uses
CHANGING THE BLADE :
- Twist the handle anti-clockwise until the razor head opens
- Carefully remove blunt blade
- Unwrap a new blade and place onto the head
REPLACEMENT BLADES :
- Replacement blades will soon be available in our online store. They're also readily available from specialty shaving retailers (in Australia - The Shaver Shop) or simply search online for 'double edge safety razor blades'.
- Products shipped in recyclable packaging with compostable tape and satchels.
- Order before 12pm Monday - Thursday for same day dispatch.
- Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order.
- Standard Australian shipping is $10, while Australian express is $18.
- Free shipping on orders over $80 and free express on orders over $140.
- Orders within Hobart have a free delivery option at checkout.
- Metro area orders are sent via Australia Post which takes between 2-7 business days
- Rural orders are sent via Australia Post which can take up 7-10 days
- International orders are sent using Australia Post which at the moment can take up to 4 months due to the pandemic
International Customers are responsible to pay for any Customs Duties into their country.