Seed & Sprout Dish Bar
Want beautifully clean dishes while using natural ingredients? The Seed and Sprout Dish Bar is perfect. This grapefruit smelling gem is all you need to declutter your kitchen bench and say goodbye to plastic dish bottles.
The Hero Ingredients:
- Coconut oil - contains three medium chain fatty acids, i.e. lauric acid (50% to 53%), caprylic acid, and capric acid, all of which have antibacterial and antifungal effects against lipid coated bacteria and fungi.
- Bicarb Soda - powerful cleaning agent that cuts through dirt and grease when mixed with water for effective removal.
- Sodium Coco - A natural coconut foaming agent that is SLS free.
- 100% plastic-Free
- 80g round grapefruit dish bar in it's own travel tin
- 6cm diameter x 3cm high
- Equivalent to 3 standard bottles of dish liquid
- 100% vegan
- 100% cruelty free and not tested on animals
- 100% palm oil free
- Synthetic fragrance free
- Made in Australia!
Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Bicarb Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil (Citrus Paradisi).
Use & Care Instructions
Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. For plates, bowls and cups, Wet your sponge and rub dish soap block to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.) Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer.
- Products shipped in recyclable packaging with compostable tape and satchels.
- Order before 12pm Monday - Thursday for same day dispatch.
- Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order.
- Standard Australian shipping is $10, while Australian express is $18.
- Free shipping on orders over $80 and free express on orders over $140.
- Orders within Hobart have a free delivery option at checkout.
- Metro area orders are sent via Australia Post which takes between 2-7 business days
- Rural orders are sent via Australia Post which can take up 7-10 days
- International orders are sent using Australia Post which at the moment can take up to 4 months due to the pandemic
International Customers are responsible to pay for any Customs Duties into their country.