Arriving Mid December. A soothing blend of organic butters & oils blended with essential oils known for their anti-bacterial & insect repelling properties to help repel Mosquito's without nasty chemicals. The balm scent is fresh with a slightly earthy, woodsy undertone to balance the zest of the citronella.
All small batch made by hand mindfully on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with love using only the ingredients needed, not a peep more, sourced locally & organically where possible.
Free from any nasty stuff, deet, aluminium, parabens, talcs or palm oils, vegan & cruelty-free.
100% Plastic Free, our cardboard tubes have been created from 100% recycled paper, are home compostable or recyclable. When it’s finished pop it straight into your home compost, worm farm or dug a hole & bury it snuggly in the soil.
Labels have been printed using 100% recycled, non-chlorine bleached, alternative fibre papers, organic based non-toxic inks to reduce environmental impact further. Tins are reusable or infinitely recyclable.
HOW TO USE
Warm tube briefly in hands & push firmly from the bottom, leaving a few mms of balm peeking out. Apply sparingly to clean, exposed skin, where the bugs like to nibble, it will soften against warmth of skin. Rub remaining over skin.
- 100% Plastic Free Packaging, home compostable/recyclable tubes
- Mindfully made in small batches with love
- Vegan, cruelty and palm oil free
- Labels printed on 100% recycled paper using non-toxic inks
- Ingredients sourced locally + organic where possible
- 5% of all of sales & workshops go towards conservation initiatives
- Products are sent plastic-free using Sendle a carbon-neutral service
THANKS FOR CHOOSING A PRODUCT THAT'S KIND TO YOUR BODY & THE EARTH!