A replacement head for our wooden Dish Brush- simply keep the handle and switch out the head as needed. Previous head can be popped in your compost bin to return to the earth.
- Plant power! Our cleaning brush range is made from plants to provide a sustainable alternative to plastic dish brushes and synthetic sponges, which utilise chemicals in the production process and end up in landfill at end of life
- Unvarnished wood to eliminate chemicals from the production process, ensure compost compatible and to prevent brushes from slipping out of wet hands
- Vegan friendly
REPLACING THE HEAD:
- Squeeze the two wires at neck of brush together to loosen the metal grip around head and allow clasp to slide towards handle. Stretch wires apart to insert new head into the handle. Pliers may be needed to do this the first time.
- Once the replacement brush head is in place, squeeze wires back together and push metal clasp back up to the top to secure
- Products shipped in recyclable packaging with compostable tape and satchels.
- Order before 12pm Monday - Thursday for same day dispatch.
- Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order.
- Standard Australian shipping is $10, while Australian express is $18.
- Free shipping on orders over $80 and free express on orders over $140.
- Orders within Hobart have a free delivery option at checkout.
- Metro area orders are sent via Australia Post which takes between 2-7 business days
- Rural orders are sent via Australia Post which can take up 7-10 days
- International orders are sent using Australia Post which at the moment can take up to 4 months due to the pandemic
International Customers are responsible to pay for any Customs Duties into their country.