SUN is a natural Deodorant balm with a soothing blend of organic butters & oils blended with uplifting citrus essential oils to create a refreshing unisex Deodorant balm that keeps you fresh all day long.
All small batch made by hand mindfully on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with love using only the ingredients needed, not a peep more, sourced locally & organically where possible. Available in a 60 gram tube or 30 gram tin.
Free from any nasty stuff, Aluminum, parabens, talcs or palm oils, vegan & cruelty-free, our balm neutralises odours rather than stopping the natural function of sweating to allow your body to exhale what does not serve it.
100% Plastic Free, our cardboard tubes have been created from 100% recycled paper, are home compostable or recyclable. When it’s finished pop it straight into your home compost, worm farm or dug a hole & bury it snuggly in the soil.
Labels have been printed using 100% recycled, non-chlorine bleached, alternative fibre papers, organic based non-toxic inks to reduce environmental impact further.
HOW TO USE
Warm tube briefly in hands & push firmly from the bottom, leaving a few mms of balm peeking out. Apply to clean underarms, it will soften against warmth of skin.
- 100% Plastic Free Packaging, home compostable/recyclable tubes
- Mindfully made in small batches with love
- Vegan, cruelty, palm oil free + nasty stuff free
- Not tested on animals, only family + friends
- Labels printed on 100% recycled paper using non-toxic inks
- Ingredients sourced locally + organic where possible
- Products are sent plastic-free using a carbon-neutral service
THANKS FOR CHOOSING A PRODUCT THAT'S KIND TO YOUR BODY & THE EARTH!