100% Plastic free Moisturiser!
Organic Shea butter & oils have been mindfully blended with uplifting sweet orange oil to provide deep skin nourishment in the form of an easy to apply vegan body bar in 100% home compostable packaging. Unrefined organic Shea butter aids in skin rejuvenation, helps eczema, reduces the appearance of scars, stretch marks & wrinkles while Hemp seed oil is rich in omegas 3, 6 & 9 & natural antioxidants. Divine to use on warm skin straight after a shower to lock in natural oils & provide a light non-greasy glow to the skin.
All small batch made by hand mindfully on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with love using only the ingredients needed, not a peep more, sourced locally & organically where possible.
Free from any nasty stuff, aluminum, parabens, talcs or palm oils, vegan & cruelty-free.
100% Plastic Free, our cardboard tubes have been created from 100% recycled paper, are home compostable or recyclable. When it’s finished pop it straight into your home compost, worm farm or dug a hole & bury it snuggly in the soil.
Labels have been printed using 100% recycled, non-chlorine bleached, alternative fibre papers, organic based non-toxic inks to reduce environmental impact further. Tins are reusable or infinitely recyclable.
HOW TO USE:
A little goes a long way with this rich body bar. Warm tube briefly in hands & push firmly from the bottom, leaving a few mms of balm peeking out. Apply sparingly to clean, exposed skin & let soften against warmth of skin. Rub remaining over skin,
- 100% Plastic Free Packaging, home compostable/recyclable tubes
- Mindfully made in small batches with love
- Vegan, cruelty, palm oil free + nasty stuff free
- Not tested on animals, only family + friends
- Labels printed on 100% recycled paper using non-toxic inks
- Ingredients sourced locally + organic where possible
- 5% of all of sales & workshops go towards conservation initiatives
- Products are sent plastic-free using Sendle a carbon-neutral service
THANKS FOR CHOOSING A PRODUCT THAT'S KIND TO YOUR BODY & THE EARTH!