These Organic Soapberries from 'That Red House' are one of the most natural and most cost efficient alternatives to mainstream laundry detergents. Simply place five soap berry shells into the free wash bag provided and pop that into your washing machine with your next load.
- Containing natural anti-bacterial/anti-fungal properties
- Works out to cost 11c per load of washing
- Can be used for natural household cleaning
You can also these for general household cleaning, just boil the shells for fifteen minutes and use the liquid as a natural soap!
Soapberries are harvested from the Sapindus Mukorossi tree in Nepal, and are often referred to as 'soap nuts'. The shell of the fruit has a high concentration of saponin, which provides excellent cleansing properties.
Sustainably packed and dried by local communities. 100% Natural, Certified Organic by the USDA and Eco Cert, hypoallergenic, vegan.
- Products shipped in recyclable packaging with compostable tape and satchels.
- Order before 12pm Monday - Thursday for same day dispatch.
- Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order.
- Standard Australian shipping is $10, while Australian express is $18.
- Free shipping on orders over $80 and free express on orders over $140.
- Orders within Hobart have a free delivery option at checkout.
- Metro area orders are sent via Australia Post which takes between 2-7 business days
- Rural orders are sent via Australia Post which can take up 7-10 days
- International orders are sent using Australia Post which at the moment can take up to 4 months due to the pandemic
International Customers are responsible to pay for any Customs Duties into their country.