A simple yet effective plastic free makeup remover.
What you will need:
- A 250ml glass or repurposed storage bottle.
- Half a cup of Witch Hazel
- Half a cup of Water
How to make, home made makeup remover:
- Mix water and witch hazel together and make sure they are well combined.
- Apply to reusable racial cloths or facial pads.
- Remove makeup and there you have it!
An easy way to make your own makeup remover. By using old bottles or a glass bottle you can save plastic from going to landfill. You can even place your reusable facial pads in a container and add some of the makeup remover to make your own makeup remover wet wipes.